Whitewater Rafting Experience in Petchaburi River, Reforestation Learning Experience and Camping by the River (1D) (Baan Tham Seu, Phetchaburi)
Rafting in the Pethchaburi river is a great experience from your everyday life. This trip is only couple of hours away from Bangkok. Other activities for this local community include making seed bombs that later will be part of planting the trees by slingshots as well as making of Thong Muan (Crispy Coconut Rolls). And their recipe is so good, it won an award!
The campground is by the river and you can bring your own food for BBQ at night or you can order BBQ form the local community.
Whitewater rafters looking to book a book a base camp near the river can snag a campsite here!
- Wear clothes and shoes that are equipped for walking in the area. Bring additional clothes if you plan to get wet!
- We recommend you wear light clothing, sunscreen as well as bring hats or umbrellas with you for this trip.
What is included in this trip:
- Meals per program (for 1D program – Lunch (1))
- Local tour guide
- VAT 7%
What is not included in the program:
- Any personal expenses
- Additional food or beverages that are not part of the program
- A night at a local community homestay or camping can be added for additional charge. We recommend that you bring your own tent. The camping spot is on the first come first served basis.
- Any other additional services
How to get there:
- You can drive by yourself from Bangkok, which takes about 2-3 hours. But we can arrange a van to pick you up as well for additional charge. Please contact us for more information on this service.
Price maybe varied based on the numbers of people for each trip. The price stated is the starting price per person.
Our tour programs are “joined tours” and “customized tours” with minimum numbers of travellers – 8 people minimum.
For “Upcoming tours”, please go to our website stating on the FB page. For customized tours, DM us for information.
- Rafting Experience in the River and swim or not as you wish!
- Making of “Thong Muan” (Crispy Coconut Rolls) and “Salted Eggs” with local herbs
- Making Seed Bombs that later will be part of planting the trees by slingshots
- Local Lunch by the River
10.00 am. Arrive at Baan Tham Suea homestay. Get a warm welcome from the local people at visitors service centor there among the big green trees. Try a welcome drink and listen to the background of this community.
10.30 am. Suea Rak Pa activity. Learn about trees, the importance of trees, and the bank tree.
11.30 am. Suea Khluk Din activity. Make a seed bomb preparing for reforestation by shooting the seed bomb and listen to the benefits of this kind of reforestation.
08.30 am. Have breakfast at the homestay.
09.30 am. Shopping the local products.
11.00 am. Say goodbye to the community.
Book This Tour
Click The Button Below!
You will receive more information on the purchase process.
Prior to the tour agenda, we will have to collect more your personal information and we will arrange the dates and price to you.
FAQs For Tour Packages
Please see our cancellation policy. (Provide link to the cancellation policy page or section)
As most of our tours are customized tours with the local communities, we require at least 14 days to arrange everything with the local communities. The local communities also need time to prepare all the activities and buy necessary materials and ingredients as well as arrange the schedule of the people in the community. Thus, we need times to coordinate all the necessary things in order to do our best for you.
All our tours are decided to be personalized and customized based on your needs so they are required times to arrange and set up all the logistics and details for smooth operation. However, we have joined tours that you can join but these are based on the minimum travelers that will be on the tours, which sometimes there might be last minute cancellation. You can check by Chat (Provide link to Chat) with our travel consultants for the available seats for these joined tours.
We have two different types of tours which are customized tours and joined tours. For our customized tours, our travel consultants will help you with any need that you want. However, the price of these tours will be different based on the numbers of people on this trip and specific needs that you may have. For our upcoming joined tours, please see the schedule on our Upcoming Tours page.
At the moment, the price for adults and children are the same because all the activities are the same for adults and children. The exceptions are with toddlers or children that cannot participate in the tour activities yet.