Tribal village and river tour experience: A day trip, Iba
About the trip
- Enjoy the Philippine Jeepney ride experience
- Dance, Music and Stories with the Aetas inside their native village
- Learn new skills of Nito/Bamboo Weaving and Lahar Pottery Making
- Have fun kayaking in the Botolan River
10 am Meet at Iba Botanicals Guesthouse, Zambales and Jeepney Ride down to Mose Land to JessMag, Meet and greet with the village people with complimentary Buko Juice.
11 am Brief discussion about Iba Zambales and the Aeta Community – history, challenges, etc.
11:30am Traditional Music & Dances.
12 noon Lunch at JessMag, rest in hammocks under the trees.
1 pm Teach guests Aeta bamboo weaving - Aeta to showcase his bamboo making skills in front of the guests.
2 pm Lahar Pottery Making.
3 pm Jeepney pickup, drop off with kayaks at river, kayak 30 minutes to Eco Village.
6 pm Early dinner at Eco Village.
- Transportation inside the native village and the mountain
- Local Tour Guide
- First Aid
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks