Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise, Moken, Phuket (1D)
About the trip
During the cruise, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island. You will explore mangrove forests and a cave by long-tail boat. We will make your holiday more memorable and meaningful by taking your to the Moken village to learn their culture and make new friends. You also have your own relaxing time at the wonderful beach to do your preference activities such as swimming or sunbathing.
- Have a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the June Batra
- Surround yourself with natural of Phang Nga Bay
- Explore the local lifestyle of Moken villagers
- Freedom to design your own relaxation time
- Pick up and drop off from/to hotel and pier at Yacht Haven Marina
- Thai lunch on board with tea and coffee
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Fruits and Nuts
- A long-tail boat ride
- German / English - speaking guide: Every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- French / English - speaking guide: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Free cruise for children age below 4 years
Embark onboard the June Bahtrafor a 09:00 p.m. departure and enjoy your cruise through the enchanting and breathtaking Phang Nga Bay.
A delicious Thai buffet lunch is served back on board. In the afternoon, enjoy your time!! Either swimming, sunbathing, or other activities we guarantee that you will never for get Phang Nga Bay.
Then cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel. You will arrive back in your hotel at approximately 6.00 p.m.