Taste Of Nature
About the trip
- Visit and learn about the agricultural processes at royal agricultural station
- Learn how to roast and drip coffee beans by yourself
- Forage for wild ingredients around the karen village
- Visit and learn a story of Karen households
- Taste Pga K’nyau cuisine with the locals
- Enjoy with traditional instrument known as “Tay Naa”
8.00 am. Pick you up at your hotel. then travel to Doi Inthanon National Park.
10.00 am. Arrive at the royal agricultural station, Doi Inthanon. The office of King Rama IX's royal project for the sake of agricultural career development to thai hill tribes for the local sustainability.
11.00 am. Arrive at Baan Pha Mon Village, A village of Karen hilltribe people. Get to know all about the ways of life, beliefs and food culture of ethnic group who have lived in this mountainous region for decades. Discover the history of the Pga K'nyauswith Khun Surasith Donjaipraiwan, the community's leader.
11:30 am. Enjoy lunch made from high quality ingredients from the royal project.
1:00 pm. Learn more about "Jo-Pa Coffee" from the developing project under king Rama IX's supervision, how to roast it with stove, then test your own-dripped fresh coffee.
2:00 pm. Explore the Pga K'nyaus' lifestyle and the beautiful scenery of the village on foot, enjoy their toxic-free, natural fruit and vegetable farming areas where they grow the commodities for the Royal Project.
3:00 pm. Visit the Pga k'nyaus traditional kitchen co-create the meal with local people.
4:30 pm. Farewell to the locals and head back to the city center.
7:00 pm. Arrive at your hotel safe and sound.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- Transportation during the trip
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Tour guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%