8.00 am Pick you up at your hotel.
10.00 am Arrive at the royal agricultural station, Doi Inthanon. Walk through agricultural processes from beginning to end. Then, Pick some ingredients from the farm that you think will be able to be used to make some tasty dishes.
11.30 am Arrive at Baan Pha Mon Village, A village of Karen hilltribe people. Get to know all about the ways of life, beliefs and food culture of ethnic group who have lived in this mountainous region for decades. Then, enjoy a lot of activities with locals such as:
- Educate a story of “Jor pa Coffee” (King’s Coffee). Learn how to roast and drip coffee beans by yourself
- Forage for wild ingredients around the Karen village
- Visit and learn a story of Karen households
- Taste Pga K’nyau cuisine with the locals
- Enjoy with the traditional instrument known as “Tay Naa”
6.00 pm Travel back to city center and enjoy your dinner at Blackitch Artisan Kitchen, An authentic northern Thai chef’s table restaurant that using traditional methods of both cooking and sourcing local ingredients.