Hike & Bike in the South, Promlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat (1D)
About the trip
- Bike in the neighborhood or take the scenic route through natural treasures
- Visit local farming experts and learn how you can plant similar fruits at your own home
- Create your very own Batik artwork and Manorah bracelet in a local led workshop
- Make a serene trip to the spectacular Phrom Lok Temple built in 1782, observe the Buddhist fresco paintings that still remain on the cave walls
09.00 am. Arrive at Phromlok community, receive a warm welcome by your local hosts.
09.30 am. Feel the freedom to express at Phrom Lok!
• Hop on a local ‘Song-Taew’ truck taxi to Promlok Waterfall.
• Walk on a hiking trail in the Khao Luang National Park.
• See how the locals do a mixed crop farm.
• Jump into the clear water of Promlok Waterfall to refresh yourself.
12.00 pm. Lunch time! With a table full of Southern Thai food, seasonal tropical fruits, and herbal drinks.
01.30 pm. Let’s bike to explore the community.
• Join the Batik painting workshop.
• Visit a local mushroom farm and Wang Pla Ngae.
04.00 pm. Say goodbye to Prom Lok and take all good memories back home.
- Delicious Southern Thai meals (1 Lunch)
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop off service
- Accident insurance coverage
- Local community guide
- Community environmental fee
- VAT 7%