Hike & Bike in the South, Promlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat (2D1N)
About the trip
- Bike in the neighborhood or take the scenic route through natural treasures.Visit local farming experts and learn how you can plant similar fruits at your own home
- Pick fruits right off the trees or forage for herbs
- Create your very own Batik artwork in a local led workshop
- Make a serene trip to the spectacular Phrom Lok Temple built in 1782, observe the Buddhist fresco paintings that still remain on the cave walls
- Enjoy a fun filled time by the Phrom Lok Waterfall
- Fascinate by the vibrant of Southern Manora dance from youth group (Additional)
- Get to know the local elders, pick their mind, absorb their wisdom - language is not a barrier
- Delicious Southern Thai meals ( 1Breakfast, 2lunch, 1dinner)
- Homestay accommodation (2-5 Persons per house)
- Basic activity fees (bicycle, trekking, Batik workshop)
- Transportation within the Phrom Lok premise
- Accident insurance coverage
- Local community guide
- Community environmental fee
Feel the freedom to express at Phrom Lok! The Batik workshop lets you create your one and only cloth with help from local artists.
(Optional) Enjoy the authentic colorful Southern Thai performance during dinner.
The Sacred Cave: Discover the masterpiece of Southern Thailand hidden inside the Prom Kiri Mountain.