Hike & Bike in the South, Promlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat (2D1N)
About the trip
- Bike in the neighborhood or take the scenic route through natural treasures
- Visit local farming experts and learn how you can plant similar fruits at your own home
- Create your very own Batik artwork and Manorah bracelet in a local led workshop
- Make a serene trip to the spectacular Phrom Lok Temple built in 1782, observe the Buddhist fresco paintings that still remain on the cave walls
08.30 am. Meet at the meeting point. (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport or your accommodation in
Nakhon Si Thammarat area) Travel to Phromlok community.
09.30 am. Arrive at Phromlok community, receive a warm welcome by your local hosts. Check into your homestay and take your leisure time.
10.30 am. Feel the freedom to express at Phrom Lok! The Batik workshop lets you create your one and only cloth with help from local artists.
12.00 pm. Lunch time! With a table full of Southern Thai food, seasonal tropical fruits, and herbal drinks.
01.30 pm. Travel by local ‘Song-Taew’ truck taxi to discover more about Phromlok by starting at Wat Khao Khun Phanom to discover the historical cave lined with the Buddhist fresco paintings.
03.00 pm. Journey through Phromlok community, visit local farming experts and learn how you can plant similar fruits at your own home. Trek up towards the fourth terrace of the stunning Phromlok Waterfall. It's regarded as one of Southern Thailand's most beautiful waterfall.
05.30 pm. Back to your homestay, clean up yourself.
06.30 pm. Sample the local home cooked cuisine from the ladies of Phromlok community. If you're not too tired from the trek, feel free to head into the kitchen and learn a few recipes from the masters themselves.
08.00 pm. Leisure.
08.30 am. Have a good morning with a nice breakfast at your homestay.
09.30 am. Bike to visit mushroom farms, rubber plantations, mixed orchards, and so much more. Don't forget to stay safe because Thai traffic can be quite hectic! Pack your bag and check out from your homestay.
11.00 am. Participate in the Manorah bracelet workshop.
12.00 pm. Lunch
01.00 pm. Say goodbye to the Phromlok community, then travel back.
02.00 pm. Drop you off at your accommodation safely.
- Delicious Southern Thai meals (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Homestay accommodation (2-5 Persons per house)
- Basic activity fees (bicycle, trekking, Batik workshop)
- Pick up & Drop off service
- Accident insurance coverage
- Local community guide
- Community environmental fee
- VAT 7%