Pho is considered the essence of Vietnamese cuisine, offered in almost every Vietnamese restaurant in the world. Pho consists of flat rice noodles and meat-based broth. The dish is usually accompanied by basil, lime, chili, and other extras on the side so that eaters can season the soup to their own taste. The balanced tastes of sweet, salty, spicy, and citrus is highly appetizing.
Wanna learn to unfold the secrets of this classic dish? Come join us in a complete journey from picking up ingredients yourself to leaning back and contemplating your Pho bowl.
*Vegetarian option available
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Welcome local drink
- Bottled drinking water
- Instruction from a local chef
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Visit to the lively, local market of Hoi An
- Join and discover the history, and techniques used in making a classic Pho
- Opportunity to enjoy a hot bowl of self-made Pho
- Make dried Pho and take home
- Take home a recipes folder as souvenirs