(Optional) Pick up from Chiang Rai bus station, railway station or airport.Before we reach the Mae Salong Village, we may stop by the Black Temple of Chiang Rai (Baan Dum). It is a cultural park where you will see the arts of Northern Thailand.
Note: These are suggested activities within the community. The guideline itinerary can be subject to change or switch due to weather, access, local events, guests’fitness and time management. Substitute indoor activities will be provided if the main outdoor activities cannot run properly.
- Four total meals and beverages
- Homestay accommodation with local host family (each room sleeps 5)
- Accidental coverage insurance
- Local community guide (English speaking)
- Live like a hill tribe by learning their culture and partaking in games
- Horseback riding into tea plantations (Additional)
- Appreciate the cherry blossoms during winter
- Trek through the jungle and arrive at the waterfalls
- Taste one of Thailand's best Oolong tea and learn the process from locals
- Find some time to visit the Great Pagoda or Chinese Military Museum
- Watch the live multi-tribe dance performance (Additional)
- Learn more about the Kuomintang descendents