Live a Serene Life, Laemsak, Krabi (2D1N)
Leader of the village
Community-based tourism has been developing Laemsak community in 3 aspects: Economic, Society, and Environment.
About the trip
- Experience the richness of tri-cultural diversity at the edge of the cape.
- Stand by at the ocean sand ridge and see the gorgeous sunrise. Have breakfast on a private beach. (Depends of tidal current)
- Go kayaking or take a long-tail boat to see the beauty of nature and rare prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years.
- Attend conservation activities with the community.
- Taste Khao Kluk Kapi (Thai fried rice with shrimp paste) and fresh Caulerpa lentillifera (sea grapes). We guarantee that the paste is really tasty and very clean.
- Planting orchid in the forest
Starting from 8:30am
- Meeting point at "Bulan Anda Baba Resort", the community resort. Have some healthy Welcome Drink and check into your accommodation.
- Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat.
- Observe and explore the nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak.
- See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains.
- Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets.
- Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon.
- Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
- Planting orchid back to the nature in the forest
- Have delicious “Khao Kluk Kapi” or other kinds of local food for lunch at Ban Ao Nam.
Get ready to enjoy kayaking and see the fertile nature around you.
- Explore mangrove forest in the middle on the sea
- Travel back to the accommudation to fresh up and take a shower
- Enjoy Baba-nyonya style dinner and leisure
- Get up a little bit earlier than usual. Head to Laemsak community pier and take a long-tail boat to see the first light of the day at Pha khao khom or Tu Kon Sand, the sand ridge in the middle of the sea which depands on tidal current. Picnic for breakfast at the beautiful and peaceful Ching Chung private beach.
9:30am. Experience the tri-culture way of life.
- Visit Leamsak Pagoda at 360 view point.
- Travel at Ban Hua Lam mosque and the Muslim life path along the seaside.
- Take your step to the Holy place, Sok Po See Aye shrine to show your respect and make a wish to Sok Po See Aye god that had been bought with the group of chinese immigrant who came by boat to settling here over 100 years ago.
- Roam through ancient Baba houses.
11:00am. Check out from your accomodation, say goodbye to Laemsak, then travel back.
- 1 Night-stay at Bulan Anda Baba Resort, the community resort.
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch meal (Khao Kluk Kapi or local food)/ 1 dinner (Baba local food)
- Long-tail boat and kayak rental (each boat contains 2-3 persons)
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
June 2019 · United States
Had so much fun and memorable experience.