8.30am Travel to Leamsak community. Have some healthy Welcome Drink. Check-in at the community resort, “Bulan Anda Baba Resort” before heading to Leamsak community pier. 9.30am. Get to know the routes and travel instructions. Get in the long-tail boat to observe and explore the nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak. - See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains. - Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets. - Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon. - Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
Come here and you will fall for fairytale-like sceneries and panoramic views at the edge of the cape. Experience The richness of tri-cultural local lifestyle of Thai, Muslim, and Chinese has been peacefully steady in harmony for many generations. Dress yourself in Baba-Nyonya traditional costume and have a fine dinner under the moonlight. Stand by at the ocean sand ridge and see the gorgeous sunrise. Feel the romance, once again in Krabi!
- 1 Night-stay at Bulan Anda Baba Resort, the community resort.
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch meal (Khao Kluk Kapi or local food)/ 1 dinner (Baba local food)
- Long-tail boat and kayak rental (each boat contains 2-3 persons)
- Orchards and Nypa palms
- Local community guide
- Group accidental insurance
- Experience the richness of tri-cultural diversity at the edge of the cape.
- Stand by at the ocean sand ridge and see the gorgeous sunrise. Have breakfast on a private beach. (Depends of tidal current)
- Go kayaking or take a long-tail boat to see the beauty of nature and rare prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years.
- Attend conservation activities with the community.
- Taste Khao Kluk Kapi (Thai fried rice with shrimp paste) and fresh Caulerpa lentillifera (sea grapes). We guarantee that the paste is really tasty and very clean.