Lost Treasure in ChiangMai
About the trip
- Make crafts to take home as souvenirs
- Attending Lanna workshops
- Enjoy homemade Northern Thai foods by locals
- Spend you day just like what local friends in Chiang Mai do
8:45 am Nice to meet you
- Let's meet up at Chiang Mai City Arts and cultural Center located behind Three Kings Monumen
9:00 am Get starting!
- Get to know Chiangmai better by visiting Chiangmai city Arts and cultural center
10:00 am Kua Tong = Brassware
- Visit Puak team temple. Observe tiered umbrella production. Go visiting the house of an artisan producing long brass fingernails.
11:00 am Kua Ngern = Silverware
- Visit Muen Sarn Temple and its art gallery. Explore the community by foot to see lifestyles of the locals and see artisans making silverware in their house.
12:00 pm Lunch Time
- Have lunch served with local dishes and cooked by the locals at Nantaram Temple
1:00 pm Krueng Kern = Laquerware
- Visit the local artisan group " Professional Lacquerware Group of Nantaram " situated inside Nantaram Temple. Listen to stories about the community and how the group came about as well as their missions.
1:30 pm Silverware Workshop
- Learn how to produce basic lacquerware and try to make some by yourself. Don't forget to take your own proundly made handiwork home as a souvenir
3:00 pm Say goodbye for today
- Leave the community
- Delicious local lunch cooked by locals
- Refreshing drinks and snacks
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Workshop: Lacquer ware Workshop
- Community leader as your local guide
- Local transportation: Chiang mai red cab
- Support and translation staff from Local alike
- " Survival guide " by Local Alike
- Travel insurance
- Exclude Pick up/ Drop off service