Let's Find Lost treasure! Baan Bat & Kudeejeen, Bangkok (Join Tour)
About the trip
- Ride on Thai-style transportations
- Enjoy a processing of making 100% handmade monk-bowl
- Taste royal cuisine menus
- Learn how to make Thai traditional desserts and snacks
- Acknowledge Thai history through the community visit
09.00 am Meet at MRT Sanamchai, Exit 5.
09.30 am Visit local flower market and hop on Tuk Tuk to Baan Bat (Monk bowl community) - A community specializing in handmade monk-bowls for over 100 years.
11.30 am Tuk Tuk driver will take you across the Rama 1 Bridge to Kudeejeen community.
12.00 am Lunch at Sakun Thong house - Taste a simple yet historical Menu by P’Tan, then learn how to make Chor-muang, flower shape dumpling filled with minced chicken.
01.30 pm Visit Kudeejeen Museum to learn the history of Kudeejeen. Then, walk to the Chantanaparp Thai House, a traditional Thai House which is more than 100 years now and listen to the story of the house from Auntie Daeng, the house owner.
03.00 pm Say goodbye to Kudeejeen and travel back by boat to Saphan Taksin BTS station.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English Speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Minimum 2 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered
November 2019 · Italy
Since the very beginning I felt so welcomed by the team and they are just so immensely passionate about the communities they support which makes the whole trip so wholesome.