The Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is considered as one of the best spots of biodiversity in the world and is home to some of the most beautiful and rare species. You will get a great chance to learn about conservation background and meet the residents and rescues of the Wildlife center.
This tour is organized for individuals who love adventures and treks in the jungle. It is quite challenging but you will be rewarded with the spectacular view of the untouched jungle of Vietnam and the experience of a lifetime.
The two day trip will include an hour at the Rescue Center where you will be able to see some of the native wildlife. The rest of your time will be spent trekking through the lush jungle in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. You will also enjoy spending time with our local team as you explore the rain forest together. You will be provided a camping tent for sleeping at the Weapon Cave overnight.
Please make sure that you are physically fit before going on this tour.
- BBQ lunch & dinner
- Breakfast with coffee
- Double/Single Camp Tent
- All entrance fees
- Local conservation expert as tour guide
- Transportation by easy rider motorbike
- See wildlife up close as observers
- Learn about wildlife and rescue
- Learn about the endemic species in the jungle
- Walk through history - take a path that soldiers took
- Delicious barbecue lunch
- Overnight camping in Weapons Cave
- Optional swimming in a natural swimming pool