Experience Life by the Sea & Explore 3 Local Cultures, Laemsak, Krabi (1D)
Leader of the village
Community-based tourism has been developing Laemsak community in 3 aspects: Economic, Society, and Environment.
About the trip
- Experience the richness tri-cultural diversity at the edge of the cape.
- Set sail to see elegant nature, and rare prehistoric paintings of 3000 years with your own eyes.
- Enjoy swimming and picnicking on the private beach.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Long-tail boat fare
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
Meeting point at Leamsak community pier. Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat.
- Observe and explore nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak.
- See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains.
- Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets.
- Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon.
- Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
Enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beautiful private beach in Ao Ching Chang. Have lunch and picnic on the beach in the afternoon.
3.00pm. Experience the tri-cultural way of life:
- Visit Leamsak Pagoda at 360° view point.
- Travel at Ban Hua Lam mosque and the Muslim life path along the seaside.
- Take your step to the holy place, Sok Po See Aye shrine to show your respect and make a wish to Sok Po See Aye god that had been bought with the group of Chinese immigrant who came by boat to settling here over 100 years ago.
- Roam through ancient Baba houses.
Say goodbye to Laemsak and travel back.