Paddles in Paradise, Laemsak, Krabi (1D)
Leader of the village
Community-based tourism has been developing Laemsak community in 3 aspects: Economic, Society, and Environment.
About the trip
- Go kayaking or take a long-tail boat to see the beauty of nature and rare prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years.
- Set sail to see elegant nature, and rare prehistoric paintings of 3000 years with your own eyes.
- Enjoy swimming and picnicking on the private beach.
- Meeting point at Leamsak community pier. Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat.
- Observe and explore nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak.
- See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains.
- Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets.
- Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon.
- Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
- Enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beautiful private beach in Ao Ching Chang.
- Have lunch and picnic on the beach in the afternoon.
- Get ready to enjoy kayaking and see the fertile nature around you.
- Explore mangrove forest in the middle on the sea
- Say goodbye to Laemsak and travel back.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Long-tail boat fare
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%