Meeting point at Leamsak community pier. Get to know the routes and how to take a long-tail boat.
- Observe and explore nature ecosystems and the marine biodiversity of Leamsak.
- See the prehistoric paintings of 3,000 years. Go search for heart of the mountains.
- Take a walk through the fishermen’s life path. See how they do fish farming in floating baskets.
- Experience the similarity and dissimilarity of the sea and mountains in Leamsak Lagoon.
- Capture significant landmarks of Leamsak sea, Fa Faed (Twin mountain) and Lek Kone mountains.(Nail Mountain)
Enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beautiful private beach in Ao Ching Chang. Have lunch and picnic on the beach in the afternoon.