This thrilling Ha Giang trek and backseat tour takes you exploring the Ha Giang landscape and its people. You will see fantastic scenery across the entire area with hills, valleys and villages filled with various ethnic minorities (Hmong, Tay, Dao, Nung, Lo Lo, Giay, Pu Peo, etc.). The farthest and most beautiful place of Ha Giang province is Dong Van Karst Global Geopark, designated by UNESCO as one of 77 sites with the important geological and cultural heritage. This geopark is home to 17 ethnic minority groups, which create a unique and rich cultural heritage of the area.
You’ll cover a significant distance, taking in all the magical landscapes Ha Giang has to offer. In the last few years, road conditions in Ha Giang have improved, making this loop more accessible and safe for tourists. With mountain passes hanging onto cliff-faces high above roaring rivers, and back-roads threading through forests of limestone pinnacles, it’s ideal territory for a road trip.
- Pick up from Ha Giang bus station to Homestay and vice versa
- Motorbike transportation with experienced driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals indicated in the itinerary
- Visiting tickets
- One bottle water per day per person
- Visit and interact with the different people from different ethnic groups
- Get a rich overview of the agricultural landscapes and hint of the history in the North of Vietnam
- Experience a stay with a local’s family