Experience Akha Way of Life, Hloyo, Chiangrai (1D)
About the trip
- Learn how to speak simple words of Akha
- Walk around community and work in the field with villagers
- Enjoy cooking Akha dishes
- Experience Akha culture, the way of living
9:00 am. Meet at meeting point ( Chiangrai Airport or your accommodation in Chiang rai city area ) then travel to Hloyo community
10:00 am. Arrive at Hloyo community, and relaxation
Learn how to speak simple words of Akha dialect e.g. ' Hello' / ' Thank you'
10:30 am. Move your body up!
- Walk around community on the local trail that let you explore herbs, crops and local fruits.
11:30 am. Experience to prepare ingredients and learn how to cook akha food with host.
12:00 pm. Khantoke : Lunch searved on Bamboo platter
- Tradition Akha food with fresh vegetable is searved for your memorable lunch!
01:30 pm. Crafts and clothes in Akha style
Try to work on Akha crafts such as bamboo weaving or embroidery of bracelets with Akha's uniuqe designs. Keep it as your own souvenir from Hloyo !
02:30 pm. Say goodbye to Hloyo community. and travel back.
4:00 pm. Drop off at your accomodation.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch 1)
- Pick up and drop off service
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local guide/ English speaking
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes such as sneakers
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and umbrella
- Avoid bringing valuable items on the trip
- Follow the community leader's advice during the trip