Set at the confluence of the Can Tho and Hau river, and crisscrossed by tributaries, canals and waterways feeding life into the region like veins, Can Tho is the political, economic, cultural and transportation centre of the Mekong Delta. Thanks to its tremendously fertile soil, Can Tho is one of the largest agricultural producers in the Delta, often referred to as Vietnam’s rice basket, and has a poetic beauty with well-off villages nestled under shade of coconut trees.
This half day tour will be an ideal option for those who have a limited time but still wish to have a real experience on the floating market and the landscape and rich culture of the Mekong Delta.
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation during trip (boat)
- Activities and Entrance fees
- Mineral Water and snacks
- Fishing activity (one of the most special local life activities) on Mekong river
- Private boat trip to explore Mekong river
- Exploring landscape and enjoy local beers during sunset time on Mekong river
- Experience the local’s life beside Mekong river