Hue city has long been a famous attraction to many tourists for The Complex of Hue Monuments – a UNESCO recognized heritage site. However, most of visitors typically only visit the Imperial Citadel as the most popular destination in Hue city. A lesser known side of Hue’s monuments are tombs and other constructions built for the leisure or sightseeing purposes of the royal family, which are modestly scattered on the suburban belt of Hue.
In this tour, on the back of a motorbike of a friendly local tour guide, you will be taken to the B-side of Hue, where you can see a different life of Hue people: a simple, rustic and quaint lifestyle and customs.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Local English speaking tour guide
- T-shirts with logo
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (by bike)
- Visiting 5 different destinations of Hue’s countryside: Thuy Chanh village with large rice fields, the local market and a boat trip; the biggest Lady Buddha Statue on a top of a green mountain; Khai Dinh tomb; Vong Canh Hill and Tu Hieu pagoda
- Sipping unique salty coffee in a cozy coffee shop
- Finishing the tour with a vegan meal at a local vegan restaurant where you enjoy the popular dishes of Vietnam made from vegetables