Set at the confluence of the Can Tho and Hau river, and crisscrossed by tributaries, canals and waterways feeding life into the region like veins, Can Tho is the political, economic, cultural and transportation centre of the Mekong Delta. Thanks to its tremendously fertile soil, Can Tho is one of the largest agricultural producers in the Delta, often referred to as Vietnam’s rice basket, and has a poetic beauty with well-off villages nestled under shade of coconut trees.
A range of half-day tours are designed for those who have limited time but wish to fully experience the beautiful landscape, friendly people and rich culture of the Mekong Delta. This half day tour will be an ideal option for those who have a limited time but still wish to have a real experience on the floating market and the landscape and rich culture of the Mekong Delta.
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
- Activities and Entrance fees
- Mineral Water and snacks
- Fruits for refreshment
- Visiting Mekong Rustic Can Tho and Vam Xang orchard garden - one of the most abundant fruit gardens of Mekong river
- Boat trip to visit floating market and local noodle factory and learn the local culture
- Exploring landscape on small wooden boats
- Experiencing the locals' life by visiting the local garden houses and fruit gardens