Set at the confluence of the Can Tho and Hau river, and crisscrossed by tributaries, canals and waterways feeding life into the region like veins, Can Tho is the political, economic, cultural and transportation centre of the Mekong Delta. Thanks to its tremendously fertile soil, Can Tho is one of the largest agricultural producers in the Delta, often referred to as Vietnam’s rice basket, and has a poetic beauty with well-off villages nestled under shade of coconut trees.
This half-day tour is designed for those who have limited time but wish to fully experience the beautiful landscape, friendly people and rich culture of the Mekong Delta. It includes selected highlights of the region but will be delivered to you through different angles and fun activities such as cycling and boat rowing. Join us for a unique and authentic rustic experience in the agricultural heartland of Vietnam.
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
- Activities and Entrance fees
- Mineral Water and snacks
- Fruits for refreshment
- Visit one of the most abundant fruit gardens of Mekong river
- Cycle to visit blacksmith family and observe how they make knives
- Learn how to make special cakes with from a local
- Learn how local people cross the “monkey” bridge
- Experience the locals life by visiting their local garden houses and fruit gardens
- Enjoy the fresh fruit you picked from the locals farmer’s garden