This tour will take you to the countryside of Hoi An, away from mass tourism and into small alleyways, waterways and small paths that lead to locals' houses. Each stop will bring you to a different local house where you will get to know the families living in it, their way of life, and even participate in some of their activities!
This short day trip will give you an insight into how people live in the countryside and sustain themselves.
This is a join-in tour. If you would like to request for a private tour, please let us know so we can arrange and provide you with additional information.
Please note that children below the age of 12 have discounted rate. Message us the age of the child and we will provide the price.
- Mountain Bike and Helmet
- Drinking water during the tour
- Snacks and drinks in some stops
- Ferry ride
- Rice pancake making with a local
- See and learn about private family temples and the old settlers of the village
- Stop at the boat yard where big fishing boats are made
- Boat ride back to Hoi An
- The art of rice wine making and medicinal rice wine mix