About the trip
- Thailand's largest Flower Market
- Wat Pho ( Temple of the Reclining Buddha )
- Street food market
- Stunning routes through the canals of Thonburi
- One of the most stunning down-town sky bars
- All fun and public transportation of Bangkok ( 3-4 types of boats ) plus Tuk Tuk
9:00 am : Meeting at the BTS Skytrain Station Saphan Taksin, Exit 2
9:45 am : Flower market
10:15 am : Wat Pho and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
12:00 pm : Local street food and lunch
14:00 pm : Canals of Thonburi, private boat tour
15:30 pm : Bangkok's ancient commercial districts and Chinatown
17:00 pm : Downtown and Skybar
17:30 pm : End of program
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Plenty of street food
- Snacks and drinks
- All admission fees
- Comfortable shoes ( No flip flops ) as we are also visiting the Skybar.
- Please pack some kind of long pants or wrap to cover till the ankle ( For both men and women ).
- Please wear culturally sensitive clothes at least elbow and knee length.
- Route can vary according to weather condition, pace and interest of the group.