Bangkok Night Rider, Bangkok
About the trip
- A fun and easy ride suitable for all levels and age groups
- An offbeat bike route designed to unveil different and unknown perspectives of one of Asia's greatest cities
- Local life and narratives of Bangkok's unseen neighborhoods
- Visit bustling night markets and sights
- Enjoy iconic places in a different light
- Soak in the incredible locations and spectacular view
- Small group size for more personal experience
- Proper Gary Fisher, Merida, and Trek mountain bikes equipped with lights and helmets
4.30 PM : Meet up at the meeting point : Innspire Guesthouse and having introduction about the trip. Then start to bike to local hiddengems area.
5:30 PM : Visiting The largest Thailand Flower Market.
6:30 PM : After visiting Flower Market then cycling to The heritage of Thonburi ( Tha Din Deang )
7:00 PM : Having Dinner.
8:45 PM : Enjoy Chinatown ( Bangkok's largest street food hub )
9:30 PM : Cycling to Wat Pho at night and historic quarters.
10:00 PM : Back to Innspire Guesthouse.
- High quality Merida, Trek, and Gary Fisher mountain bikes with lights and helmets
- Your designated VEO, Vanguard Experience Officer
- Plenty of water, yummy snacks, and street food dinner in Chinatown
- Rain cover (if it rains!)
bangkokvanguards Action Group
Arts, Cultures & Beliefs
Food & Agiculture