Ban Koh Kerd Community (1D)
About the trip
- Make banana chili paste
- Enjoy local food
- Learn about local herbal wisdoms
- Make Thai desserts
- Pay respect to the most veneral buddha image in the community
Arrive in Bang Pa-in District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province, in Ban Koh Kerd Community. Listen to the narrative of a riverside community on the Chao Phraya River with an interesting and unique way of life.
For lunch, make a local specialty banana chili paste that is difficult to acquire elsewhere and eat it for lunch.
Have lunch at the community.
Learn how to fuel your body according to local wisdom and how to stretch and relax at the herbal medicine house.
Make Kanomtom, a traditional Thai dessert with a lengthy history that may be enjoyed by anybody.
Visit Wat Phaya Yat, the community's auspicious center, and pay reverence to the community's most veneral Buddha statue.
Say goodbye to the community.
Food and drink not mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation to and from meeting point.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- Vat 7%
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes such as sneakers
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and umbrella
- Avoid bringing valuable items on the trip
- Follow the community leader’s advice during the trip