This thrilling Ha Giang motorbike tour takes you around the Ha Giang Loop with a local guide. You’ll cover a significant distance, taking in all the magical landscapes Ha Giang has to offer. You will see a lot of fantastic scenery across the entire area with hills, valleys and villages filled with various ethnic minorities (Hmong, Tay, Dao, Nung, Lo Lo, Giay, Pu Peo, etc.). The most exciting area of Ha Giang province is Dong Van Karst Global Geopark, designated by UNESCO as one of 77 sites with the important geological and cultural heritage. This geopark is home to 17 ethnic minority groups, which create a unique and rich cultural heritage of the area.
In the last few years, road conditions between Ha Giang, Dong Van and Meo Vac have improved, making this loop more accessible and safe for tourists. With mountain passes hanging onto cliff-faces high above roaring rivers, and back-roads threading through forests of limestone pinnacles, it’s ideal territory for a motorbike road trip. If you are looking for an authentic and exciting experience that is off the beaten track, the Ha Giang motorbike tour is for you!
- Taxi to and from the bus station to accommodation
- Accommodation at homestay
- Local English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Motorbike with a driver throughout the trip
- Entrance tickets in all stops
- Visit and interact with the ethnic minority - H’mong
- A rich overview of the agricultural views and hint of the history in the North of Vietnam
- Unforgettable memories of a unique bike trip on one the most beautiful roads in Vietnam