Baan Sai Noi Community (1D)
About the trip
- Cycling around the community
- Making Thai desserts
- Learn the wisdom of making Mon bricks
- Visit an old temple in the Ayutthaya period
- Taste local dishes
When you arrive at the Ban Sai Noi Community, have a look around. With gorgeous smiles and joyous traditional music, the community leader is ready to greet you all.
Herbal drinks are served with traditional Thai delicacies as a welcome.
Hear the narrative of a Mon community that has lived in this area since the Ayutthaya period.
Biking around the village to see the banana plantation, vegetable garden, and ancient temple from the Ayutthaya period that was built in the Mon-style and has a mysticism about it as you walk inside.
Learn how to make Mon bricks in a traditional way that has been passed their wisdom from generation to generation for more than centuries.
Have lunch at the community.
Make Thai auspicious desserts, crispy fried noodles snacks, and acquire Thai herbal wisdom by preparing herbal balms that can be taken home as a keepsake as part of the community activities.
Relieve fatigue from all activities with a coconut shell foot-stepping massage activity.
Say goodbye to the community.
Food and drink not mentioned in the itinerary .
Transportation to and from meeting point.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- Vat 7%
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes such as sneakers
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and umbrella
- Avoid bringing valuable items on the trip
- Follow the community leader’s advice during the trip