Araksa Tea Plantation, Mae Tang, Chiang Mai (1D)
About the trip
- Gaining a deep understanding of cultural preservation.
- Hands-on experience of tea picking from local villagers
- Learning how to produce tea from local experts
- Enjoying a cup of homemade tea and yummy traditional Thai snack
Activity Sessions: 10:00 am or 14:00 pm.
Upon arrival at the tea plantation, you will be greeted by our staff, who will explain the different processes and methods used to cultivate young tea plants.
After that, our resident picker will lead you to the tea bushes where you will learn how to pick tea leaves.
At the roasting station, we will demonstrate the art of processing tea by hand from kneading to roasting. When the roasting is done, enjoy a cup of iced or hot tea with a delicious Thai snack.
- English speaking guide
- Tea plantation tour
- A cup of tea and traditional Thai snack
- Approximately 2 hours tour