Adventure Trekking (2D1N)
About the trip
- Trekking along the trails with Mekong River and Laos just right to you
- Visit Hmong village
- Watch traditional Hmong performances
- Learn about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish
- Arrive at Lanjia Lodge.
- Herbal juice will be served while you are checking in the lodge.
- We will start a trek along a nature trail (3-4 hours) through scenic mountains.
- En route visit a waterfall and a Hmong village.
- A long truck will bring you back to the lodge.
- Dinner and watch a traditional Hmong and Lahu dance performances
- Over night at Lanjia Lodge
- Enjoy breakfast
- Watch a VDO presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden trigale area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) - the world's biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River.
- Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and People whose lives depending on the river.
- End of your service.
- 2 meals provided (Breakfast and dinner)
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- English speaking guide
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: a trek (3-4 hours) on the nature trail, visit a Hmong Village and a waterfall
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances
- Local truck for return to lodge
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge (Excluded)
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc (Excluded)