Leave the hotel for A Hua. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on the way to A Hua.
Breakfast (Banh Mi or Vietnamese sandwich) is served during a break at the Lang Co Lagoon after crossing through the Hai Van Tunnel.
Stop at Hong Ha Village for lunch and have a short stroll in this scenic valley village.
Arrive at A Hua Village and receive a warm welcome from the locals.
- Listen to the story of A Hua Village from Mr. Nia, the Head if the village.
- Check in and get some rest before exploring A Hua Village.
- Enjoy a walking tour around the village
- Get to know traditional Rong House, an important element in spiritual life of Ta Oi people
- Learn the origin of Ta Oi from the oldest Lao man in the village.
- Visit Zeng weaving and rattan weaving artisans
Watch the beautiful mountain sunset in the precious moment of quietness. Enjoy Ta Oi dinner.
Campfire time (and art performance: add-on service)
What could possibly be better than gathering around the bonfire upon the hill? If you're lucky enough, look up the sky to be wowed by the bright Milky Way you could never see in the city. Spend the night on our tented platform to know how it feels to be surrounded by the nature.