A Journey of Food’s Chain, Prachuab Khiri Khan
About the trip
- Journey through fruit & vegetable gardens
- Participate in local workshops to cook your lunch
- Enjoy the knitting fish trap net workshop
- Plant mangroves to conserve the ecosystem
- Sail to the sea to catch marine life with fisherman
09.00am Meet at Grand Marina Club & Reseidence Sales Gallery (G Hua Hin Resort&Mall) . Have a warm welcome from your guide and head to Sam Roi Yod, Prachuap Khiri Khan.
10.00am. Receive a warm welcome from local people. Listen to village’s headman about the story of Sam Roi Yod area while enjoying your local snack and drink.
10.30am. Journey through pineapple, fruit, and vegetable gardens to collect ingredients for your lunch.
11.00 am. Participate in local workshops;
- Local Cooking Class. Learn and help locals to cook local cuisines.
Enjoy your lunch.
Visit the blue crab fishery bank, center for blue crab conservation. Educate about a cycle of crab life and how locals try to conserve blue crabs.
01.30 pm. Let’s together see the workshop of knitting crap trap net. Learn how to make the net from the local’s materials and how it is used.
02.00 pm. Educate and preserve the ecosystem of sea coast by planting mangroves.
02.30 pm. Hop in the fisherman boat and head to the sea, experience the fisherman life following educate how to catch blue crabs and other marine life.
03.00 pm. Taste the freshest blue crab! Take the blue crab to cook as our special meal.
03.45 pm. Feedback time. Say goodbye to community and travel back safely.
05.00 pm. Arrive at Hua Hin safely. Farewell.
- Transportation during the trip (Tricycle and boat)
- Special meal! Steamed freshest blue crab (from our caught)
- Local Tour Guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- This is a special package which only departure on 14 Sept