a day as an Artisan, Chiang Mai (1D)
About the trip
- Spend you day just like what local friends in Chiang Mai do
- Take a tram ride to explore old city
- Enjoy homemade Northern Thai foods by locals
- Attending Lanna workshops
- Make crafts to take home as souvenirs
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
Meeting point at the front gate of Wat Phra Singh.
Receive warm welcome by ‘Keaw Chom Muang’, journey with their green city tour bringing you to visit around the old city’s moats.
Travel at the handicrafts center of Wat Sri Suphan, the school of 10 divisions of craftsmen. Marvel at the silver ordination hall.
Visit Wat Muen Sarn to take a look at the beauty of local art gallery.
Roam through Puak Taem community, Take a relaxing stroll around the community to see lifestyles of the locals and attend local creative activity by learning how to create ‘Dok Mai Wai’, the Lanna accessory for ladies.
Enjoy local lunch.
Travel at Wat Lok Molee to take a glance at the authentic Lanna style Vihara sanctuary. Learn how to make Tung (Lanna Flag) and try to create your own.
Say goodbye at the starting point and travel back.