February 15, 2018 · Taiwan
February 28, 2019 · France
Learning and Cooking !
Intensive cooking class, and very fun with other people !
- Local market tour where people in the community shop for their fresh products
- Transportation from/ to your place of stay. (within 3 k.m. Radius from Chiang Mai Old city gates)
- Individual cooking station
- Full color cook book that will help you make you favorite Thai dishes at home
- Free Akha Hill Tribe coffee
- Learn to prepare Thai and Akha cuisine during a cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Visit a local market to observe a slice of daily life and shop for ingredients (morning session only).
- Prepare 11 different dishes, including a combination of soups, desserts, appetizers and entrees.
- Discover new details about Akha culture, food and cooking ingredients.
- Sit down for a meal featuring your freshly-made creations.
- Souvenir cookbook included.
- Great introduction to Northern Thailand’s unique cuisines and cultures.