A Day as a Time Traveler, Sam Phraeng, Bangkok (Join Tour)
About the trip
- Learn stories of Sam Phraeng Neighborhood from the residents
- Try many famous local cuisines
- Walking tour through many famous historical venues of Bangkok
- Enjoy a workshop activity
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide and Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
09.00 am Meeting point at MRT Sanamchai, Exit 1. Meet your tour guide and walk to SaranromPark. This park is located across The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Chetuphon
9.15 am Start walking tour from Charoen Krung Road to Rajini Alley, then cross Rop Krung
Canal to Atsadang Road. Visit the famous venues along the route such as Wat Ratchabophit, Wat Ratchapradit, Ministry of Interior, and Royal Thai Survey Department.
9.45 am Walkthrough Sam Phraeng Neighborhood.
Firstly, Phraeng Phuthon;
Visit Vichien Garage, the very interesting old garage that was turned into the 80s restaurant with decoration of ancient cars. Try the famous dishes such as radish ball and enjoy a molding balls activity.
Refresh yourself by a cup of coffee (or tea) at Chikatcha café, the vintage café founded by granddad, and listen about the shop’s story from the owner.
Secondly, Phraeng Nara;
Hear the story and try the famous meatball of Phraeng Nara Meatball shop started by the second-generation family who turned their business from amulet store to meatball shop.
Visit at Niti Bannakan Restaurant, the old book store that was turned into a local restaurant. Enjoy Thai local dish while listening to the historical story of Sam Phraeng Neighborhood by K’Yai who has been living here since he was born.
Enjoy the traditional Thai dessert called ‘Bua Loy’ at Ket Kaew, where used to sell and make shoes, and hear the store’s story from the owner.
Thirdly, Phraeng Sanphasat;
Roam through Phraeng Sanphasat by strolling and finish at the arched entrance.
12.00 pm Enjoy your leisure time, then say goodbye at 14th October Memorial, where is only 5-minute walk to Khao San Road.
OPTIONAL Join a workshop of Thai traditional dessert at Sane Workshop at 12.00 pm.
- Workshop is various and is only available on a specific date.
- Workshop will be charged additionally.
- The request needs to be informed in advance.
- Minimum 2 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered