A Day as a Silk Explorer, Ban Krua Nua, Bangkok (Join Tour)
About the trip
- Visit Ban Krua Nua Community, a community with a long history of Thai silk
- Visit Jim Thompson Museum, the Thai silk museum
- Learn how to produce Thai silk in traditional way
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide and Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
9.00 am. Meeting point at National Stadium BTS Station, Exit no. 2.
9.30 am. Start the journey by traveling to Krua Nua Community.
Visit Uncle Eve’s home to experience the traditional loom which used to produce Thai silk for sending to Khun Jim Thompson.
Visit Uncle Ood’s home to learn how to produce Thai silk in traditional way at this little cozy silk museum.
11.00 am. Continue the trip to Jim Thompson Museum. Listen to lecturer about the story of Khun Jim Thompson, the founder of this Thai traditional house as well as the famous person who helped revitalize Thai silk industry.
12.00 pm. Say goodbye and travel back safely.
- Minimum 2 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered