A Day as a Royal Chef, Bangkok (Join Tour) ROYAL ORCHID HOLIDAYS
About the trip
- Take a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River
- Walk around the community to see the diversity of culture
- Visit the Santa Cruz Church
- Try ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ or a Portuguese cupcake at the cupcake house
- Enjoy Thai-Portuguese dishes
- Become a royal chef and make Thai royal dessert
- Minimum 2 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered
9:00 a.m. Meet at MRT Sanamchai, Exit 5.
09.15 am. Take a cross-river ferry to Wat Kalayanamitr.
09.45 am. Arrive at Kudeejeen. Meet Ms. Pin, a community leader who will take us around the
• Visit Kuan An Keng, a 200-year Chinese shrine.
• Admire the beauty of Santa Cruz Church, located in the middle of Kudeejeen.
• Visit the cupcake house to learn how ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ is made.
11.30 am. Enjoy Kudeejeen royal cuisine at Ms. Tan’s house.
• Try Thai-Portuguese dishes.
• Learn how to make Thai royal dessert.
01.30 pm. Visit Kudeejeen Museum to learn the history of Kudeejeen. Then, walk to the
Chantanaparp Thai House, a traditional Thai House which is more than 100 years
now and listen to the story of the house from Auntie Daeng, the house owner.
03.00 pm. Travel back by boat.
- Lunch and snack
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local Alike staff
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%