A Day as a Royal Chef & Cultural Explorer, Kudeejeen, Bangkok (1D)
About the trip
- Take a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River
- Walk around the community to see the diversity of culture
- Visit the Santa Cruz Church
- Try ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ or a Portuguese cupcake at the cupcake house
- Enjoy Thai-Portuguese dishes
- Become a royal chef and make Thai royal dessert
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
9:00 a.m. Meeting point at Saphan Taksin BTS Station, Exit 1.
9:15 a.m. Take a boat ride to Yodpiman Pier and take a cross-river ferry to Wat Kalayanamitr.
09.45 am. Arrive at Kudeejeen. Meet Ms. Pin, a community leader who will take us around the
• Visit Kuan An Keng, a 200-year Chinese shrine.
• Admire the beauty of Santa Cruz Church, located in the middle of Kudeejeen.
• Visit the cupcake house to learn how ‘Kanom Farang Kudeejeen’ is made.
11.30 am. Enjoy Kudeejeen royal cuisine at Baan Sakun Tong (Ms. Tan’s house).
• Try Thai-Portuguese dishes.
• Learn how to make Thai royal dessert.
01.30 pm. Visit Kudeejeen Museum to learn the history of Kudeejeen. Then, walk to the
Chantanaparp Thai House, a traditional Thai House which is more than 100 years
now and listen to the story of the house from Auntie Daeng, the house owner.
03.00 pm. Say goodbye to Kudeejeen and travel back by boat to Sathorn Pier.
January 11, 2018 · Taiwan
I saw a different possibility and beautiful things of Thailand.
Local Alike Team helps local communities.