A Day as a Fisherman, Santor, Bangkok (1D)
About the trip
- Try local transport (train and red pickup truck taxi) and enjoy a boat ride
- Collect sea cockles in the organic breeding pond and enjoy kayaking
- Have seafood lunch
- Swim in organic breeding pond like a fisherman
- Cruise to see Bangkok and Samut Sakorn sea border
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes such as sneakers and please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and umbrella
- Please bring extra change of clothes in case you want to swim and pick the cockles, wear anti-slip footwear, and come with an open heart!
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- Public transportation as mentioned in itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide and Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
09.00 am. Meeting point at Wongwianyai BTS Station Exit 1. Then, walk together to Wongwianyai Train Station.
09.40 am. Take a local train from Wonwianyai Station to Bangborn Station. Without using public transport, don’t say that you know one country well enough. This line is the shortest and the most punctual line in Thailand.
10.00 am. Take ‘Song-taew’ to Klongpittayalongkorn School! Ride an open-air taxi truck and enjoy the sea breeze.
10.30 am. Take a boat to Santor community. Enjoy view along the canal and let's count how many birds we see today!
Cruise to see Bangkok and Samut Sakorn sea border.
11.00 am. Arrive at Santor community. Receive warm welcome by Uncle Sorn, your local host.
11.30 am. Lunch by locals! Try choices of seafood and cockles menu.
01.00 pm. Enjoy local aquatic activities;
Swim in organic breeding pond like a fisherman
Collect sea cockles in the organic breeding pond
03.00 pm. Say goodbye to community and travel back.
04.30 pm. Arrive at Wongwianyai BTS Station.
January 16, 2018 · United States
Train, Boats & Trucks: My Day as a Fisherman in Bangkok
Visiting the farm and the seafood feast.
January 16, 2018 · Thailand
Nice place to visit with amazing local atmosphere
The foods are excellent and the activity is perfect for foreigners to learn the local life.