09.00 am. Meet at Wongwianyai BTS Station, Exit 1. 09.40 am. Take a train at Wongwianyai Station to Bangbon Station. 10.00 am. Get on ‘Songtaew’ or a red pickup truck taxi. 10.30 am. Learn how to tie dye fabric of which color is from ‘Taboon’, a local plant found in mangrove forests before strolling through the mangrove forests to learn why we need to continue growing mangroves. 11.30 am. Take a boat ride to the Santor Community.
Santor is a fishing community in Bangkhuntien, the only district in Bangkok with the sea front where you will see how local fishermen’s lives have been changed through time. Spend a day as a fisherman picking cockles in the farm. Smell the sea and feel the breeze of the ocean.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Local Alike staff
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Try local transport (train and red pickup truck taxi) and enjoy a boat ride
- Collect sea cockles in the farm and enjoy kayaking
- Have seafood lunch
- Tie dye fabric
- Learn the benefit of planting mangroves
- Minimum 6 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered