A Day as a Changemaker, Khong Toei, Bangkok (1D) ROYAL ORCHID HOLIDAYS
About the trip
- Listen to the story of Khlong Toei community
- Explore the community’s lifestyle
- Participate in ‘Roi Malai Dok Mali’ activity (make jasmine garlands)
09.00 am. Meeting point MRT Queen Shirikiti convention center Exit 4. Take TUK TUK or Taxi to Duang Prateep Foundation, Khlong Toei community.
09.30 am. Arrive at the community, get warm welcome from the community’s representative. Enjoy snack and herbal drinks prepared by the locals. Listen to the story of Khlong Toei community from the representative. Explore the community’s lifestyle.
- Finish with community blog 4-5-6. Walk along the railway. Visit a furniture factory with reasonable price whose working area is on railway tracks. Get to know the locals on both sides of the railway.
- Follow by community blog 1-2-3. Explore the community and experience local lifestyle 70 rai of Pattana Community.
- Visit the local morning market and pay respect to Chao Phor Phra Pra Daeng Shrine.
12.00 pm. Lunch in the community.
01.00pm. Participate in ‘Roi Malai Dok Mali’ activity (make jasmine garlands). Making jasmine garlands is one of the community’s profession. Khlong Toei is one of the biggest flower garland producers of Bangkok. This activity offers you lesson, taught by the locals, and a chance to make your own flower garlands for you to take home as souvenirs.
02.00 pm. Enjoy snacks. Converse and discuss with the locals to promote the community.
03.00 pm. Say goodbye to Khlong Toei community at Duang Prateep Foundation. Drop off at MRT Queen Shirikiti convention center.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( Lunch 1 )
- English speaking guide and Local guide
- Transportation as listed in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Vat 7%