Urban walking and multi transport experience, Bangkok
About the trip
- Hidden community heritage of China town
- Colorful Indian Pahurat Market
- Street food
- Thai Theravada Buddhist communities
- Home cooked lunch
- Canal of Thonburi and water front community conservation project
- Sky Bar or River Bar
8:15 am : Meeting at the BTS Skytrain Station Saphan Taksin, Exit 2
8:45 am : China Town
10:00 am : Little india ( visit of Bangkok Sikh community )
11:30 am : Old Siam Plaza
12:00 pm : Traditional Thai Buddhist neighborhoods and visit the Royal Temple of Wat Suthat by the Giant Swing
14:00 pm : Private long tail boat to the water front community of Khlong Bang Luang
14:30 pm : Lunch
15:30 pm : Private long tail boat back to Bangkok
17:00 pm : Sky Bar or Riverbar
17:30 pm : End of program
- Licensed tour guide
- Private boat tour through the canals of Bangkok's west side
- street food and drinks
- all admission fees
- Comfortable shoes ( No flip flops ) as we are also visiting the Skybar.
- Please pack some kind of long pants or wrap to cover till the ankle ( For both men and women ).
- Please wear culturally sensitive clothes at least elbow and knee length.
- Route can vary according to weather condition, pace and interest of the group.