From the Forest Hala-Bala to the Tara Saiburi
About the trip
- Morning: Visit the giant Krapong tree, the treasure land of “Hala-Bala” and trace the history at the Tomo gold extraction point.
- Noon: Have local dishes (Krud Krut Salad, Succulent Banana Curry, House Chicken, etc.).
- Afternoon: Join gold-hunting rafting at Saiburi upstream.
This trip is right for school & family outings, with the liking for forest trekking and adventures in the “Hala-Bala” style. Trace the historical legend from the origin. Have local dishes. Enjoy gold-and-treasure-hunting rafting.
The one-day trip
Price: 12,540 Baht/10 people *Prices can vary depending on trip activities.
- Transport (pickup cars)
- Local food, ancient desserts, and herbal drinks (for breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Food and local transportation included
For more information
Tel. 062-3704872 (Maew)
- Price: 12,540 Baht/10 people *Prices can vary depending on trip activities.