Sapphaya Tourism Community (2D1N)
About the trip
- Visit the market community to pay respect to the venerable Luang Pu Ferng.
- “Squeeze, strap, tie, tweak” and roll up your sleeves to tie-dye with natural dyes.
- Join a workshop to learn how to craft water hyacinths to wicker wares.
- Take a tram to see the riverbank community atmosphere and make soft rice crackers (Khao Kaeb On).
- Enjoy tasty food and highlighted dishes at Green Market.
Experience the way of Sapphaya
This trip is right for university outings with the want to experience the way of life at Sapphaya Old Police Station Market Community more deeply throughout the 2 days and 1 night. Activities are designed for students or university students to have fun making DIY natural tie-dye clothes. There are also several learning activities in which you will get to learn, have fun, and try things out. To conclude, take a tram around the community to capture the moment and share on social networks. Have delicious food, with the selected highlights of Green Market.
The 2-day-1-night trip at Sapphaya Community
Price: 3,499 Baht/person (accommodation included)
Condition: Welcome 10 guests minimum
For more information:
Tel: 063-6295947, Chairman of Tourism Community Enterprise of Sappaya
- The 2-day-1-night trip at Sapphaya Community
- Price: 3,499 Baht/person (accommodation included)
- Welcome 10 guests minimum