Baan Wang Zom Za (2D1N)
About the trip
- Pay respect to Luang Pho Tanjai.
- Get to know BIOBANK, Banana, and Bitter Orange (Som-sa).
- Get to know different banana and som-sa varieties.
- Separate banana shoots, plant bananas, blanket the soil, dig canals, and make bio-fertilizers.
- Join “get-to-know-your-meal” activities.
- Join evening activities (bitter orange cocktails).
Join the fun activities and enjoy the local way of life with the spirit for community development volunteering. You will get to join the WORKSHOP tri-colored Som-Sa coffee and head to Phitsanulok Community Development Study Center to learn about BIOBANK. Get to the banana plantation and receive the introduction for banana varieties and origins, local wisdom, and utilization. Join the evening activity, and have dinner.
Wake up in the morning to give alms to monks, have some meal, and visit highlighted places in the community. Later on, join the farewell activity before departing for home.
Prices per person start at:
750 Baht (for adults)
400 Baht (for children aged 5 - 12 years old)
For advance reservations
Tel: 086-9291745, 062-6106340
- Price: 750 Baht (for adults)
- Price: 400 Baht (for children aged 5 - 12 years old)