Wat Srisuphan Community University Outing (2D1N)
About the trip
- Visit Wangkrod Old Market.
- Trace the past in the house of Luang Prathueang Khadi.
- Take a sip of healthy Indian Putat tea.
University Outing Program: Silver Temple (two-day-one-night)
- Find out about the history of Wat Srisuphan Community.
- Pay homage to Ganesha. Culture learning topics are handed out.
- Join the rally to visit Wat Srisuphan Community, the silverware community, with "the world’s first silver chapel," where women are not allowed to enter.
- DRESS CODE: Beautiful local costume *rental services available
- Visit the Art Gallery and Silver Museum - Japanese Military History Museum.
- Travel by the unique tram to Nantaram Temple.
- Visit Lanna Lacquerware Community
- SRISUPHAN UNPLUG - MINILIGHT & SOUND
“See the renowned silver chapel, exquisite silverware, strong community enterprise, the Sala Sip Moo Lanna Education Center, and consecrated Ganesha.” Preserve arts and culture, local wisdom, and Wua Lai silverware handicrafts further.
The activity duration of 1 day at Wat Srisuphan Community
Price: 1,999 Baht/person (accommodation excluded)
For advance reservations, call Wat Srisuphan Community
Tel. 089-8554802, 089-4322495, or 092-7951462
- The activity duration of 1 day at Wat Srisuphan Community
- Price: 1,999 Baht/person (accommodation excluded)