Village in the Valley, Mae Kampong, Chiang Mai (2D1N)
Por Luang Prommin
Headman of the village
CBT creates a wide range of opportunities, improves the standard of living and reminds us how valuable of our natural resources are.
About the trip
- Get max of relaxation with slow life way of living and charge your energy in fresh-air ambiance
- Try coffee and tea products from the village
- Learn about growing coffee and tea under shade trees (shade-grown coffee and tea)
- Get to know about benefits of tea and taste some fermented tea leaves (Miang), a local northern Thai snack
- Explore nature by trekking along the natural trail of the community forest
- Visit Mae Kampong Waterfall
- Learn how to speak simple Northern Thai Dialect
- Taste local food cooked by your host
- 2 Meals ( 1Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Basic homestay accommodation prepared by your local host
- Local guides
- Service and facilitate by Local alike
- First aids
- Travel insurance
- Activity fees as mentioned in the program
May 2019 · United States
May 2019 · Thailand
Nice place and warm welcome from local people. I'll visit again for sure . . .
Live with local people
March 2019 · Thailand
It was great walking through the village. I'd recommend this trip for people who love peace and just relax in nature.
March 2018 · Spain
The village is beautiful and the cafe and waterfall were great. Ana is a great guide and speaks very good English so she could tell us many stories and interesting facts. Our trip curator Bic called us every day to make sure that everything was ok.
Calm village with stunning views
January 2018 · United States
Beautiful forest and kind people
We loved walking in the jungle, seeing the temple, and getting a massage. It was an incredible experience to do this instead of just doing one of the tours that all the tourists do. It was fun to go without an English guide and try to communicate without sharing language.