Keep Eyes and Mind Wide Open and Let’s Explore Nature Trail at Baan Suan Pa
Suan Pa is one of the villages in the hills of Doi Tung. The Akha, a hill tribe, live here. Most work in the farm or work for the the Doi Tung Development Project.
Decades ago, the area was completely left empty, but not anymore after the Royal Grandmother or our beloved ‘Somdet Ya’ pledged to turn the useless land into an abundant forest. And here it is!
Today, Suan Pa has 3 different nature trails. They are trails for you but home for the Akha. Are you ready? They are ready to welcome you to their home!
April 28, 2018 · Taiwan
- 1 Meal (lunch)
- local guides
- Service and facilitate by Local alike
- First aids
- Travel insurance
- Activity fees as mentioned in the program
- Natural trail and gathering foods in the jungle
- Try fresh fruits from orchard
- Cook and picnic by the waterfall