Ha Giang is a special place with a primitivity and like no other and the perfect place for trekking with its wonderful sceneries. This beautiful region has so much to offer, from terraced rice fields, high limestone mountains to colourful-dressed hill tribes.
This tour is an unforgettable and relaxed journey to Thon Tha village (Ha Giang city) that should be part of everyone’s time in Vietnam. Thon Tha Village is perhaps one of the best manifestations of a provincial, traditional life with a tiny population of about 550 people from Tay minority. Only a total of 90 homes make up the whole neighborhood, traditional stilt houses made from wood and bamboo and with a palm-thatched roof. In Thon Tha village, you will stay away the crowds to participate in village life and truly feel the warmth and hospitality of these incredible people.
- Taxi pick-up and drop-off from Ha Giang bus station
- Local tour guide (speaks basic English and really enthusiastic to show/explain you the cultures and sightseeing)
- Accommodation (homestay with basic facilities)
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Drinking water
- Visit and interact with local people from two different ethnic groups: Tay and Long-dressed Dzao (Dao Ao Dai)
- Get a rich overview of the agricultural landscapes and hint of the history in the North of Vietnam
- Experience staying at a homestay in Thon Tha village