Stand Up Paddle Board, Chiang Mai (Joined tour)
About the trip
- Local life along the riverbank
- Chiang Mai's first church
- The oldest Chinese temple
- Riverside homes and restaurants
- Local markets
- Numerous little cruise boats
- The ancient house
- One of the oldest temple
- Floating cafe
- Iron Bridge
- Nawarat Bridge (Lattern Festival Area)
Starting time: 8.00am, 10:30am, or 4:00pm
2-hour river excursion past some of the city's sights.
As you cruise along the Ping River, under its famous bridges, you'll see Chiang Mai's first church, The oldest Chinese temple, Flower market, riverside homes and restaurants, people fishing along the riverbanks, temples, traditional architecture and numerous little cruise boats. You'll even get to feed some of the catfish at Wat Chiamongkol and grab a drink on the river, all on the back of a stand up paddle board!
After enjoy your paddling if you are the one who love to safe the environment, don't forget to collect one or more trash to help the beautiful Ping River.
- 1 bottle of water
- All equipment for the activity
- Meeting point at Ban Narai River Guesthouse