Simple Akha Sample Pha Mee, Chiang Rai (2D1N)
Leader of the village
We are Akha hill tribe who were supported by King Rama 9, he changed our life far away from opium. Welcome you all come to stay at our homestay and enjoy the fruits here all year around.
About the trip
- Experience simple Akha way of life
- Learn how to create Akha craft
- Enjoy the Akha tribal swing
- Taste delicious Akha-style dishes
- Admire the stunning views at Doi Chang Mub and “Km. 12 View Point”
Meet at Pha Mee Community. Receive a warm welcome from the local hosts and hear the story of the village.
Start the trip with Pha Mee Coffee dripping workshop. Learn how to dip coffee in Akha style and relax yourself with a cup of coffee while enjoying the green surroundings.
Join the Akha craft workshop to learn how to make bracelets with Akha’s unique designs. Grow your creativity by making your own as the only piece in the world!
Enjoy the Traditional Akha-style dishes for your lunch.
Check-in at the homestay.
Let’s explore the community by foot in the afternoon.
- Hear about Akha’s belief and traditional games.
- Enjoy the tribal swing, a long-cherished Akha game. If you are a challenge seeker, you can’t miss this activity!
- Relax on your leisure.
Traditional Akha food (Khantoke) with fresh vegetables is served for your memorable dinner. Good night.
Jump on a local pickup truck and get ready for the adventure! Enjoy the natural surroundings and feel the cool breeze along your ride.
- Admire the remarkable view at Doi Chang Mub, the border of Thailand and Myanmar.
- Visit the “Km. 12 View Point”, a famous spot to see the stunning scenery of Pha Mee and Doi Nang Non.
- Stop along the ride for capturing memorable sceneries.
Return to the homestay. Have a local breakfast and relax on your leisure.
Say goodbye to Pha Mee community, and travel back.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Breakfast 1 / Lunch 1 / Dinner 1)
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Accommodation for 1 night