Simple Akha Sample Pha Mee, Chiang Rai (2D1N)
Leader of the village
We are Akha hill tribe who were supported by King Rama 9, he changed our life far away from opium. Welcome you all come to stay at our homestay and enjoy the fruits here all year around.
About the trip
- Experience simple Akha way of life
- Learn how to create Akha craft
- Appreciate the stunning view point between 3 borders at Doi Chang Moob
- Enjoy with long-cherished Akha game
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Breakfast 1 / Lunch 1 / Dinner 1)
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Meet at meeting point. (Chiang Rai Airport or your accommodation in Chiang Rai area)
- Lunch at Chan Ka Pak restaurant locating in Prince Chakraband Pensiri Center For Plant Development.
- Travel to Pha Mee community.
- Arrive at Pha Mee community, receive warm welcome by your local hosts. Check into your homestay and enjoy your leisure time.
- Travel by local pickup truck to discover more about Pha Mee, its surrounding area, and the stunning view point between 3 borders at Doi Chang Moob.
- Enjoy with long-cherished Akha game, the tribal swing.
- Traditional Akha food with fresh vegetable is served for your memorable dinner at Phufa Zaje.
- Have a good night!
- Have a good morning! And enjoy your breakfast.
- Check out from your homestay, visit Doi Phamee cafe to sip a cup of coffee before the real start. Participate in Akha craft workshop, bracelets with Akha’s unique designs. Keep it as your own souvenir from Pha Mee!, then take your leisure time!
- Take part in the Akha traditional ceremony by binding your wrist to wish you a good luck.
- Say goodbye to Pha Mee community, and travel back.
- Drop you off at your accommodation.