Siam Sawan Jungle Tour, Bangkok
About the trip
- Navigate the maze of narrow alleys that pass family homes and experience a unique insight of daily life in the local community
- Cycle along the narrow paths surrounded with endless greenery and enjoy the fresh air and the calm sounds of nature
- Explore the peaceful country roads and meet some of the local residents and taste some delicious traditional local snacks
- Cycle around the beautiful and peaceful green park and relax by the lake in the shade of the trees and feed the hungry fish
- Experience the thrill and feel the adrenaline rush cycling along the network of pathways high above the mangrove vegetation
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi while you relax in our peaceful Clubhouse garden
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour
- Two exciting long tail boat trips across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- Life vests which we recommend you wear whilst in the boat
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
We will meet you at our Clubhouse and show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle down the city back streets towards the river and feel the gradual change to a slow pace of life. In the small humble local community, we will leave the outside world behind and experience the daily life of the friendly local residents.
On the bank of the Chao Phraya River, we will relax in the cool breeze and soak in the peaceful ambiance of life on the river. Climbing into the long tail boat we will enjoy the exhilarating high-speed trip across the river. As the city skyscrapers disappear into the distance we will see the lush green jungle unfolding before us.
Arriving at the Phra Pradaeng peninsula, known as the ‘Lungs of Bangkok’, we will cycle along the peaceful country roads and narrow pathways that are surrounded by nature. We will visit a small local roadside shop and taste some traditional snacks. After exploring the large beautiful green park, we will relax under the shade of the trees and feed the hungry fish.
We will head back to the river along the network of raised pathways. Cycling high above the overgrown mangroves we will enjoy the thrill of the adrenaline rush. Back in the long tail boat we will leave the lush greenery behind as we return to the city.
Back at our Clubhouse you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. Don’t forget, the following day we will send you a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
January 26, 2019 · United Kingdom
Guide was great and friendly, told me lots of interesting things about the city. The route and cycling itself were lovely!
Lovely and interesting tour!