Siam Ratree Night Tour, Bangkok
About the trip
- Cycle through the local communities as the day light fades and discover the beautiful city sights that start to take on a new life
- Explore the Chinese shrine filled with spiritual mystique and incense smoke and watch the worshippers chant Buddhist scriptures
- Soak in the vibrant neon lit atmosphere of Bangkok’s Chinatown and explore the busy streets and colourful market stalls
- Explore the scent filled flower market packed with dazzling fauna from across Thailand and get ready for a sensual overload
- Join the locals and roll onto the river ferry and enjoy the peaceful scenic journey across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Reflective safety belt and bicycle lights
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour
- A delicious street-side dinner in Chinatown
- A relaxing ferry trip across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
We will meet you at our Clubhouse where you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. We will then show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle through lively local communities and discover many hidden treasures that take on a beautiful new life as the sun starts to set. We will explore the old Chinese community and local shrine as they take on a dreamlike quality at dusk.
As we enter the heart of Chinatown we will experience the exciting atmosphere of the colorful neon-lit streets. Before exploring the bustling side streets that are filled with market stalls and street food vendors we will enjoy a delicious street-side dinner.
At the flower market, an energetic hub of night-time activity, we will experience a sensual overload as we walk through the lanes filled with dazzling flora from across Thailand. We will continue cycling to Wat Pho which takes on a magical beauty at night. In the peaceful temple grounds, we will explain about the beautiful culture of Thailand.
We will cross the river by ferry to the old capital of Thailand. As we explore the night time beauty of Thonburi we will experience the tranquillity of the old riverside temples. We will slowly meander along the river cycle path and through the city back streets. On the ferry crossing back over the river we will enjoy the views of the sleepless city.
Don’t forget, the following day we will send you a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
January 25, 2019 · United Kingdom
I really enjoy the route and the cycling itself.
Interesting and beautiful ride!