We will meet you at our Clubhouse where you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. We will then show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle through lively local communities and discover many hidden treasures that take on a beautiful new life as the sun starts to set. We will explore the old Chinese community and local shrine as they take on a dreamlike quality at dusk.
January 25, 2019 · United Kingdom
I really enjoy the route and the cycling itself.
Interesting and beautiful ride!
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Reflective safety belt and bicycle lights
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour
- A delicious street-side dinner in Chinatown
- A relaxing ferry trip across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
- Cycle through the local communities as the day light fades and discover the beautiful city sights that start to take on a new life
- Explore the Chinese shrine filled with spiritual mystique and incense smoke and watch the worshippers chant Buddhist scriptures
- Soak in the vibrant neon lit atmosphere of Bangkok’s Chinatown and explore the busy streets and colourful market stalls
- Explore the scent filled flower market packed with dazzling fauna from across Thailand and get ready for a sensual overload
- Join the locals and roll onto the river ferry and enjoy the peaceful scenic journey across the mighty Chao Phraya River